Ideas are free, execution is priceless.
That’s been my mantra since day one of starting my business.
It’s also the title of a book I wrote a few years back. You can download it for free here.
But here’s the problem. I’m an idea junkie. Everything I look at in the world breaks down into a collection of ideas. I have about fifty new ones every day, and sadly, I can only execute so many of them. Even if I had all the resources and all the time in the world, I still wouldn’t be able to keep up with the whirlwind of insanity that gusts through my brain.
And that’s where you come in.
I believe ideas were never meant to stay that way. And so, in this new blog series, I’m going to be publishing a sample of them on a weekly basis, in the hopes that they inspire you to (a) execute them, (b) improve them, or (c) invent something completely different.
Remember, once an idea springs into existence, it cannot be unthought.
Even if that idea is ridiculous.
Steal Scott’s Ideas, Issue 004
1. Distractable, an audio program of white noise so performers can practice w/distractions .
2. Stickler, a food truck of only foods on sticks.
3. Recreative, a manual labor meditation for artists who hate sitting still, but need a break.
4. Ramental, a noodle bar whose waiters and bartenders are cognitive behavioral therapists
5. Sweat Equity, a crowd funding platform where people donate their time or talent.
6. Chirp, an alarm clock that identifies singing birds outside your bedroom window.
7. Amigo Slice, a guidebook for exorcising exhausting friends out of your life
8. Meow Rent, a sixty day cat rental service for mice infested apartments
9. Art Clock, a factory time clock and punch card system for blue collar minded artists.
LET ME ASK YA THIS…
How will you turn these ideas into I-dids?
LET ME SUGGEST THIS…
For the list called, “49 Ways to become an Idea Powerhouse,” send an email to me, and you win the list for free!
* * * *
That Guy with the Nametag
Author. Speaker. Strategist. Inventor. Filmmaker. Publisher. Songwriter.
Never the same speech twice. Customized for your audience. Impossible to walk away uninspired.
Now booking for 2015–2016.
Email to inquire about fees and availability. Watch clips of The Nametag Guy in action here!